Monday, November 4, 2013

Let's Try This Again..

Okay folks.. I started this blog back in May and had some serious things go down in my life shortly after.  I pushed blogging to the side and never really picked it back up.   Now I'm ready to give it another shot!

My working out and paleo-eating that I talked about in my previous post lasted for a couple weeks before I fell off the wagon.  So here I am ready to get back with it.  Tomorrow morning I am going to take all of my weight, inch and body fat measurements, take a before picture, and then lock them away.  I'm going to be beginning a round of TurboFire and attempting the Whole30.  I'm doing this completely on my own and it's going to be tough, but I am so fed up with my body and my health that I need to do SOMETHING.

Over the course of the next 30 days, maybe more, I'll be using this blog to track my food and report back on my results.  I'll be sure to share any delicious recipes I stumble across and would be thrilled if any of you would like to join me in this Whole30 challenge.  Let's do this!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you that you are starting your healthy eating back up as well as your blog! I look forward to following your journey and finding inspiration through you. I'm here to cheer you on! :D


    :::Go Ash! Go Ash!::::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement Jenn! :)

    ReplyDelete