Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 1 Recap

Well yesterday was my first day getting back in routine.  I stuck to paleo for the most part, but wasn't super strict on myself.  We also did the Day 1 video for TurboFire.  It was a lot of fun and we got a good sweat going!

I'm SO glad that I have Jodi to hold me accountable and do TurboFire with me.  I've been so exhausted the past couple days, I really don't think I'd do it if she wasn't coming over to do it with me.  I don't know what my problem is, I've been getting 8+ hours of sleep every night, but the past three days it just has seemed like that isn't enough.  This being exhausted crap is also killing my ability to stay on track with paleo.  I'm literally falling asleep at my desk and caved and got a Pepsi so I could have some caffeine.  That combined with my ridiculous addiction to cream cheese and triscuit crackers (which are extremely non-paleo) = not a great start to my day so far.  I have lunch and dinner planned out for the rest of the day though, so as long as I stick with it I should be okay.

Tonight for dinner I'm trying Juli Bauer's (PaleOMG) Cilantro Chicken "Nuggets" recipe.  I already have some ground turkey on hand though, so I guess I'll be making Turkey "Nuggets" instead.  I'll be sure to let you know how they turn out!  I love all of her recipes and her blog is definitely my go-to source for delicious paleo meals.  Check her out!


No comments:

Post a Comment