Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I've been slacking..

Luckily only on my blogging, not my exercising. ;)

I'm into Week 2 of TurboFire and still going strong.  My workouts are getting easier and easier and I can definitely tell that I'm getting my stamina back.. it feels good! This is the farthest I've made it into a round of TurboFire without missing any workouts.  I can't explain how proud of myself I am.  I'm so excited to keep going.

I fell off the wagon quite a bit this weekend with my food though, enough to completely void my Whole30.  I haven't given up on my eating however.  I may not be in the Whole30 anymore, but I am sticking with paleo. I may not be 100% strict paleo all the time, but I don't let little cheats here and there convince me to give up entirely.  I am still so motivated to get healthy and lose this weight!

Tonight's dinner was PaleOMG's Artichoke Lemon Pesto Chicken "Pasta".  It's one of my favorite paleo recipes and has made me obsessed with artichokes.  I love them.
I know it doesn't look appetizing.. but it is soooo yummy. 


I'm going to have to cut this short tonight because I am exhausted and need to get my sweaty butt in the shower so I can go to bed.  I just want to say that this blog has already been great for my accountability and I am thankful for all of my viewers.  (All 4 of you! ;)) Goodnight!

You can find the recipe for the Artichoke Lemon Pesto Chicken Pasta here. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for persevering with your workouts and your eating healthy, despite some slip ups. I'm here cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete