Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 4 and feeling sore!

I got in my workout today, but oww I'm hurting all over!  At the same time it feels good though since I know the work I'm doing is working! :) Today's workout was TurboFire's Fire55EZ.  It's probably my least favorite workout so far.  The intensity is lower (hence the EZ) and it's not as challenging as the other workouts (thank goodness because I don't think I could go at a high intensity for 55 minutes just yet), but it was boring to me.  I think working out in front of a TV by myself for 55 minutes is just too much.  Halfway through it I wanted to quit, solely because I was bored. Don't get me wrong, I was sweating and breathing heavy, I think it was just too long.

On that note, I'm considering joining the next BeachBody Challenge Group on December 2nd and ordering Shaun T's Focus T25. It looks intense, but I have the rest of this month of building up my stamina before I start it.  It also sounds perfect just because every workout is only 25 minutes!  Has anybody tried this? I would love to hear some reviews and results of the program.  I did a quick Google search, but as with most BeachBody products, it's hard to find a review that's not written by a BeachBody Coach.  Not that I don't trust their opinion, I just feel like Coach reviews are going to be biased.

I've done pretty well with my food so far today.  I had some leftover Pot Roast/Veggies for brunch today.  My husband and I went to the midnight showing of Thor 2 last night so I slept through breakfast. :P After my workout I had a Progenex Recovery shake.  Now I'm just getting ready for work and I'll probably bring some more of the roast with me.  I'm also thinking about making a shake with spinach, strawberries and avocado.. yum!

One more day to go and I will be done with my first week.  It went pretty darn fast if you ask me!  I'm so glad that my motivation is still high, normally by now I'd already be giving up.  I've definitely noticed a major change in my attitude with beginning this new challenge.  Happy Friday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment